Thursday, January 17, 2008

Huckabee talks crazy again



Mike Huckabee, the surprise underdog Republican candidate just reminded me that he is crazy and evangelical. He may be charismatic, but he sure is dumb.


Here's why:

When talking about his hopes to change the constitution, he says,

"Well, I don’t think that’s a radical view to say we’re going to affirm marriage. I think the radical view is to say that we’re going to change the definition of marriage so that it can mean two men, two women, a man and three women, a man and a child, a man and animal. Again, once we change the definition, the door is open to change it again. I think the radical position is to make a change in what’s been historic"


since when is gay marriage the same as a man and an animal...well, naw, just kidding.


I-N-S-A-N-E!

luckily, he isn't experiencing the same luck he did in Iowa, and he won't win the nomination.

read the interview.


0 comments:

Blog Archive