Sunday, January 20, 2008

Politician photoshops campaign pictures to appear skinny!


U.S. House candidate and former Sugar Land mayor Dean Hrbacek mailed to voters this week a campaign letter called "Dean's record speaks for itself." Looking at the photo you can't help but think, what a handsome looking man, right?

Well, Here's what he looks like candidly:


Hrbacek is on the left

Mr. Hrbacek apparently has discovered an amazing new diet, or he took advantage of a handy little program called Photoshop.


Chron.com Reports




END OF POST

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and the comment Jessica! I never really liked Bill, but I'm honestly surprised by his public attitude lately. I'm also not sure it's good for his wife's campaign.

And hey, thanks for linking to that Ben Smith post on the kingmaker thing. I hadn't seen that yet, and I think he nails it. As a former Edwards man myself, what he does from here matters to me.


Blog Archive